Master of Science in Technology Leadership and Entrepreneurship
Master of Science in Technology Leadership and Entrepreneurship (TLE) program uniquely offers technological and business learning components, as well as entrepreneurial components paving the way for a start-up. It is perfect for students who are:
- interested in building a strategic technical advantage into their product
- eager to access to advanced facilities, know-hows and a talent-pool for prototyping and launching their product into the market.
Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- identify a product or a service that can make a positive impact in some segments of society.
- use design principles to design a product
- work effectively as an entrepreneur, product developer or project manager
The program consists of three major components:
Students are required to complete at least 30 credits of courses, including 9 credits of core courses, 6 credits of technical or science elective courses and 6 credits of entrepreneurship or leadership elective courses offered by the School Business and Management, the School of Engineering, the School of Science and the Division of Public Policy, as well as a 9-credit project course.
*Classes are normally held on weekday evenings from Monday to Friday; on Saturday mornings or afternoons. Each course typically meets once a week for approximately three hours.
Applicants should have obtained a bachelor's degree from a recognized institution, or an approved equivalent qualification. For English Proficiency Requirements, please refer to HKUST Fok Ying Tung Graduate School.
All applicants are considered on a competitive and rolling basis. Early online application is strongly recommended.